To promote the common interests of co-operative and mutual organisations of all kinds and to promote the development of co-operative and mutual forms of business throughout the South West Region of the UK.
- Be representative of the co-operative & mutual sector in the South West
- Provide networking and inter-trading opportunities for co-operatives in the South West
- Encourage co-operative development in the South West
- Build partnership structures and arrangements with organisations with similar objectives
- Create a strong and positive image of the organisation itself and the benefits of membership.